Home » Forex Events and Expos » ShowFx World Online: Trading Webinar with Tom Hougaard (TraderTom)Last Updated:
On July 1 we invite you to participate in ShowFx World Online with TOP SPECIAL GUEST – Tom Hougaard (TraderTom).
Date: 1st Jul 2021
Time: 8:30 PM Kuala Lumpur (GMT +8)
Presenter: Tom Hougaard
Venue: via Zoom
Master Scalping Course: 3 Bar Set-Ups for Profitable Scalps
In this talk, Tom Hougaard will show you the pros and cons of scalping, but more importantly, he will give you his secret scalp patterns, which he uses to make his living.
- Tom Hougaard is a high-stake trader from Copenhagen, He is known as the Great Dane to his followers, as well as Trader Tom.
- He has through his live trading room in 2018 generated a 200% return over just 21 trading days!
- As a Chief Market Strategist, he was a regular feature on CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, and BBC.
- His Telegram channels have more than 17,000 active followers, and his YouTube channel is hugely popular because Tom trades live – with real money.
- To Tom, trading is first and foremost a game of the MIND and DISCIPLINE, and no amount of technical analysis will ever make you a wealthy trader.
Tom Hougaard has participated in numerous ShowFx World conferences in Europe and proved to be one of the most beloved and thought-after speakers who always get rave reviews!
Extra bonuses of participation
- Lucky-draw of 20,40,60,80 and 100 USD bonuses among all participants!
- Super-quiz from Instaforex with a chance to win 1000 USD, 2000 USD, and iPhone SE!
5 facts about ShowFx World:
- Since 2009 we’ve organized 47 conferences and expos aimed at educating traders and investors of all levels
- The geography of our events includes Moscow, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Prague, Sofia, Cyprus, Riga, and more
- Over 15 000 attendees around the world
- Our speakers are highly qualified local and international teachers and experienced traders
- In the new realities of 2020, we decided to continue providing free educational opportunities to traders by switching to online events every two weeks
Note! The webinar will be held in English.