Get ready for another amazing webinar with one of our top speakers – Ridzuan Rahman!
Date: 20th May 2021
Time: 8:45 PM Kuala Lumpur (GMT +8)
Presenter: Ridzuan Rahman
Venue: via Zoom
Topic: SOP development, testing, and verification
SOP stands for standard operating procedures, which means it helps to increase the value of any company and deliver consistent quality to its customer, but in Forex, it is for your trading quality.
The IMPORTANCE of SOP:
1) Save money and time
2) Improve trading flow
4) Safe and efficient trading environment
You’ll learn everything you need to know about:
- What are the important elements in SOP development
- How to conduct testing correctly
- How to verify the effectiveness of the SOP
- Corrective action
Planning to create your own SOP but do know how? Our upcoming webinar will have the answer for you!
Don’t forget about your chance to get a 1000/ 2000 USD trading bonus or iPhone SE, as well as other trading bonuses for all webinar participants!
And of course, don’t forget about our Super Quiz and lucky draws among participants!
5 facts about the speaker:
- Wrote few hundreds of articles about trading and shared in social media
- Conducted online and offline education about Financial Instruments Trading
- Trained more than 5000 traders for the past 6 years, mostly through seminars and workshops organized by brokers and marketing groups.
- Conducted own two days workshop for more than 800 traders from July 2016 until November 2018.
- Conducting own research and development in Financial Instrument Trading
5 facts about ShowFx World:
- Since 2009 we’ve organized 47 conferences and expos aimed at educating traders and investors of all levels
- The geography of our events includes Moscow, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Prague, Sofia, Cyprus, Riga, and more
- Over 15 000 attendees around the world
- Our speakers are highly qualified local and international teachers and experienced traders
- In the new realities of 2020, we decided to continue providing free educational opportunities to traders by switching to online events every two weeks
Note! The webinar will be held in Malay.