ShowFx World Online announces a special course from our beloved teacher Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din!
The course consists of 3 webinars:
1. Importance of pullback and how to apply it in trading (previous webinar)
2. What is a Hybrid setup and what type of Hybrid setup
3. What is Swapzone and conditions for Swapzone (next webinar)
The second webinar from the course starts on 9 September!
Date: 9th Sep 2021
Time: 8:45 PM Kuala Lumpur (GMT +8)
Presenter: Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din
Venue: via Zoom
The second topic includes:
• What is the basis of a hybrid
• Hybrid type
• Hybrid use
• Hybrid effect
About the speaker:
Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din, also known as Coach Zul, has forex experience for over 15 years. He is the founder of the FMCBR Trading Method – two methods into one powerful method to analyze the market. One is Fibo Musang (FM) and Candlesticks Break and Retest (CBR) and from there, Fibo Musang + Candlesticks Break and Retest (FMCBR). It is two methods that combine to complement each technique for traders to enter the market.
Coach Zul is one of the TOP ShowFx World Online speakers – he gathers over 1000 people at each webinar! He has a network of over 5000 students from Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei.
Don’t miss your chance to participate in the webinar from our top speaker. And don’t forget – the number of seats is limited!
Extra bonuses of participation
- Lucky-draw of 50,70,80,90 and 100 USD bonuses among all participants!
- Super-quiz from Instaforex with a chance to win 1000 USD, 2000 USD and JOI Book SK3000!
5 facts about ShowFx World:
- Since 2009 we’ve organized 47 conferences and expos aimed at educating traders and investors of all levels
- Geography of our events includes Moscow, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Prague, Sofia, Cyprus, Riga, and more
- Over 15 000 attendees around the world
- Our speakers are highly qualified local and international teachers and experienced traders
- In the new realities of 2020, we decided to continue providing free educational opportunities to traders by switching to online events every two weeks
Note! The webinar will be held in Malay.